Position: Manager, Operations
Our client is a globally renowned investment company specializing in the active management of various asset class portfolios.
Our client is currently seeking Manager, Operations who will play a crucial role in supporting their growth.
Reporting to the Senior Director, your role is to plan, organize, and supervise the activities of the investment operations group.
- Assume operational responsibility for collateral and cash management activities, reconciliation execution, settlement processing, market events, and the transactional cycle, including private placements processing.
- Support and advise various organizational initiatives to enhance existing processes aimed at increasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitor and share best practices in the market.
- Participate and advise management during various changes, initiatives, and projects.
- Propose and maintain adequate documentation for all processes under your responsibility.
- Serve as an expert for the organization in investment operations.
- Assist the Senior Director, Investment Operations in defining best practices for operational processes and service delivery.
- Assist the Senior Director, Investment Operations in developing strategic objectives for investment operations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or equivalent education with relevant experience in the investment field.
- Understanding of investment products with a keen interest in finance and financial markets.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrated integrity and high precision.
- Initiative and change agent.
- Spirit of collaboration and team efforts
- Knowledge of the investment field.
- Good computer skills, including Excel.
- System savvy and knowledge of platforms is a major asset.
- SQL language proficiency.